StratSketch Update 2.11
By Heath on Thursday, July 21, 2022
StratSketch 2.11 for World of Tanks 9.9 has been released. In this update, many small features have been implemented, and many bugs have been fixed. All of the maps are now in much higher quality.
- Briefing creators or editors can now transfer all users to a new or existing briefing.
- Briefings can be protected for added security. Protected briefings cannot be copied or favorited.
- Map screenshots are now in much higher quality.
- The 0-9 keys can now be used to select tools.
- All users will no longer see themselves as a different rank when one user's rank changes.
- Map spawn points and versions have been corrected.
- The briefing description is no longer hidden behind the map if it is more than two lines.
- Fixed how StratSketch displays on high DPI screens. (Includes fix for "broken" shape and text items.)
As always, if you have any suggestions or comments, check out the StratSketch thread on the World of Tanks forums.